A whole meal of sausage, peppers and other veggies all in one pan.
- 1 fresh green pepper cut into about 1" sq. pieces
- 1 small onion cut into wide strips
- 2 Roma tomatoes cut into large chunks
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 medium size russet or Idaho potato halved then slices about 1/8" thick
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes optional
- 4-5 Italian Sausages hot or mild
- grated parmesan cheese for garnish
- 3-4 leaves fresh basil chopped or 1 teaspoon dried - for garnish
- Turn the oven on at 450°F/230°C. You're gonna have to cut up the veggies. Sorry about that. Onions, Pepper, Garlic, tomatoes and...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks