Pork Tenderloin and veggies cooked in the oven to make a weeknight supper a little easier.
- olive oil
- 1 small pork tenderloin
- 1 small eggplant
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper (or large poblano)
- 1 medium size red onion (cut into 8 pieces top to bottom thru the stem)
- 1 medium size russet or Idaho potato (optional)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- Set the oven at 450°/222°C With a sharp knife trim off the excess fat and the silver skin. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks