Roasting a chicken in the oven is great for a family dinner or to have leftovers for the next few days!
- 1 whole chicken ((about 5 lbs))
- 1 medium onion ((chopped roughly))
- 1 small lemon ((optional))
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp chili powder ((mild-medium))
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder ((or granulated garlic))
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 375° Rinse chicken, remove giblets and drain liquid from cavity Cut chicken in half on the breast side, leave spine...
- Get the full instructions at Real Food To Heal