A good piece of Chinese barbecue pork is quite an art and it takes time and patience to prepare. This honey glazed pork is slightly charred and has a finger licking sticky glaze on it. The pork is at its best when grilled on an outdoor grill.
- 500gpork belly, Cut into large long strips 3 cm thick, skinless
- 2tablespoonhoney, dissolved in a little hot water
- 1cucumber, sliced to serve
- 1tablespoonbrown sugar
- 1tablespoontauchoyellow bean sauce
- 1tablespoonHoi Sin sauce
- 1tablespoonOyster Sauce
- 1tablespoonlight soy sauce
- 1teaspoongarlic powder
- 2piecesRed fermented bean curdreddish cheese
- 1tablespoonchinese cooking wine
- 1teaspoonsesame oil
- Rinse and pat dry pork belly. Using a fork, prick some holes on the meat. This helps in better absorption of marinade into the meat for...
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew