These luscious truffles are made with an Oreo and cream cheese filling, then dunked in chocolate or vanilla bark and glazed with white chocolate or chocolate icing. Incredibly rich, decadent and heavenly. Great for any occasion.
- 16 oz. pkg. oreo cookies (finely crushed, divided use )
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- 16 oz. pkg. Candy Quik chocolate bark ( (you will actually only need about 8-oz. but it is easier to use all of it))
- 16 oz. pkg. Candy Quik vanilla bark (or substitute an 8-oz. white chocolate baking bar)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. Crisco shortening (divided use)
- Place Oreos in a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs form. (I did this in three batches). Reserve about 1/3 cup for topping....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen