Chocolate lover's delight since this delicious brownie has both M&M candies and Oreo cookies in the batter!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (packed )
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (Bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 10 Oreo cookies, cut in eighths (I used double-stuff Oreos)
- 2 cups M&M candies
- Combine butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl and mix with electric mixer. Add flour, Oreos, and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen