You will never believe this rich, decadent, divine dessert is gluten free! Starts with a GF brownie mix, then it's topped with a thick Oreo cream layer and iced with melted chocolate chips. Amazing!
- 1 box Pillsbury Gluten Free Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix with chocolate chips (plus required ingredients on box (or another GF brownie mix) )
- 1/2 cup Crisco shortening
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. hot water
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix the brownies according to package instructions. Bake according to the time directed on the package, about...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen