Oreo Cookie Almond Joy Ice Cream Pie is absolutely sensational. This delicious ice cream dessert combines the best of Oreo cookies and Almond Joy Bars but in an ice cream pie to die for! It's rich, decadent and so heavenly. It's the perfect dessert for Mother's Day, Father's Day or other special occasions. Our company raves over this dessert every time we make it!
- 20 oreo cookies (finely crushed (reserve one to two tablespoons crushed cookies for garnish) )
- 3 to 4 tbsp. unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/4 gallon chocolate chip ice cream (softened)
- 1/2 cup sliced or slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup coconut
- chocolate sauce (for garnish, if desired)
- maraschino cherries (for garnish, if desired)
- Crush Oreos. Reserve one to two tablespoons crushed Oreos for garnish and set aside. To remaining Oreos, add melted butter. Stir to...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen