Amazing chocolate chip cookie with chunks of Oreo cookies baked inside!
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 1/2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 20 Oreo cookies (cut in eighths)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Blend butter, brown sugar, sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt, and baking soda with a mixer until smooth. Stir in UNBLEACHED flour, Oreo cookie...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen