These luscious cookie-type bars have a shortbread crust, an Orange Marmalade filling and topped with sliced almonds. Rich, decadent, amazing.
- 1 ½ cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened or melted ((I prefer the butter half way between melted and softened))
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- ½ cup sugar
- 8-10 oz. Orange Marmalade preserves
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened or melted
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- ¾ to 1 cup sliced almonds
- In a mixing bowl, stir flour, sugar and butter. Spread into the bottom and ½ inch up the sides of a 9x13” glass baking dish that has been...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen