Orange Creamsicle Poptarts are so perfect. That classic flavor combo in a beloved store-bought treat, but made at home!
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 7 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- egg wash
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 drop orange food coloring
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. Cut puff pastry into 6 rectangles. Set aside. In medium...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic