These luscious cookies are made with orange zest and white chocolate chips which provide fabulous flavors for any party or holiday baking. These cookies are also excellent with vanilla chips.
- 2 1/2 cups[url href="http://www.goldmedalflour.com/" target="_blank"]Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 2 cups white chocolate chips (you can also use vanilla chips)
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter, sugars, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and orange zest until smooth and creamy....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen