Orange Cranberry Bread brings the bright flavors of orange and cranberry. Enjoy in the morning or afternoon.
- 8 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange zest, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 loaf pan with nonstick baking spray containing flour. Set aside. In a large bowl, beat...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic