These gorgeous orange cookies with edible flowers are delicately flavored with orange extract and topped with a sprinkle of sugar. For afternoon tea, a lovely gift, or just to enjoy, these floral cookies are just right.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, (320 grams)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened (226 grams)
- 1 cup confectioners sugar, also known as icing sugar (125 grams)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon nielsen-massey pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons nielsen massey pure orange extract, plus additional
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 24 edible flowers, (pansies used here)
- In a bowl, briefly whisk together the flour and salt. Set aside. In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with the flat beater (or in a...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic