Onion jam makes a fantastic condiment for all sorts of things. From sandwiches to appetizers, pair it with goat cheese or your favorite salami.
- 2 pounds onion, sweet yellow or red, sliced
- 2/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, or thyme
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 3/4 ounces powdered pectin, (one package)
- In a large sauce pan, combine the onions, vinegars, and wine. Toss in the sprigs of thyme or rosemary. Bring to a boil over medium heat,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic