One pot zoodle shrimp scampi makes dinner a happy time. It's the perfect meal for getting into those new year resolutions.
- 3 large zucchini squashes
- 16 wild caught frozen uncooked shrimps
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced and zested
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic, in water
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1/4 cup your favorite white wine
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- dash of crushed red pepper flakes
- Spiralize the zucchini and set to the side. Peel and devein the shrimp. Place in a bowl and combine with grape seed oil, lemon zest,...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments