Looking for an easy weeknight meal? Make this One Pot Creamy Smoked Sundried Tomato Pasta with Chicken and spinach in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken tenders
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 white onion, sliced thin
- 1 3 ounce bag smoked sundried tomatoes, julienne cut
- 3 cups mini farfalle pasta
- 1 32 ounce box low sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup pecorino romano cheese
- 24 fresh basil leaves, chiffonade
- Season the chicken tenders with salt and pepper on each side. Then preheat a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the grape seed oil...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic