One Pot Creamy Ham & Pea Pasta is a comforting meal that hardly takes any time at all. A great weeknight dinner.
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 cups cooked ham, diced
- 32 ounces low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 16 ounces penne
- 2 cups frozen green peas
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet melt butter on medium-high heat. Add the diced ham to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes. Add in the chicken broth,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic