One Pot Cajun chicken pasta is a delicious dinner recipe that uses chicken, andouille sausage, onions, and tomatoes. Pasta is cooked in the skillet to absorb all the flavors, and it’s finished with Neufchâtel Cheese.
- 3 teaspoons cajun seasoning, divided
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, or the equivalent of 1 1/3 pounds
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 4 andouille sausages, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes, (organic)
- 1 pound penne
- 32 ounces chicken stock, unsalted
- 8 ounces neufchatel low fat cream cheese, (1/3 less fat than cream cheese)
- 1/4 cup italian parsley, minced
- Preheat a large skillet on medium heat. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning on top of the chicken breast, turn over and sprinkle the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic