One pan roasted gnocchi and vegetables is an easy weeknight dinner for two that comes together in a snap. Don’t bother turning on the big oven, this recipe is perfect for cooking in your little toaster oven.
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 16 ounce package potato gnocchi, shelf stable, not frozen
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small zucchini squash, sliced in half lengthwise and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 small shallots, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup <a href="/recipes/quick-marinara-sauce-recipe/">marinara sauce</a>
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- fresh basil
- grated parmesan cheese
- Adjust your toaster oven’s cooking rack to the lowest position, preheat to 425°F on the “Bake” setting, and rub a...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic