Chicken filets, potatoes and asparagus all in one pan and in the oven.
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast (or 4 tenders)
- appx. 1/2 cup olive oil (as needed)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary (or 2 tbsp. fresh)
- 2 medium size red potatoes (or any other color that you have)
- 1/2 pound fresh Asparagus spears
- Set your oven at 400°F. On a dishwasher safe cutting board slice the boneless skinless chicken breast in half horizontally resulting in...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks