Simplify dinner with this easy recipe for One Pan Lemon Artichoke & Shrimp Orzo. It’s a meal chocked full of pantry, freezer, and refrigerator staples and made in under an hour!
- 16 ounces orzo pasta
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 pound large frozen shrimp, thawed, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. In a large 9 x 12 glass baking dish, place the orzo, diced red bell peppers, marinated artichoke hearts,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic