Learn how easy it is to make this recipe for One Pan Greek Chicken and Rice. All you need to do is add a vegetable side dish and dinner is served!
- 1/4 cup greek dressing
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups instant white rice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon base
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1 cup multi-colored bell pepper, diced
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 4 sprigs fresh dill
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Place a quarter cup of Greek dressing in a Ziploc bag. Place the boneless skinless chicken breast to the bag, mix well, seal bag, and...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments