This super easy, one-pan Garlic Herb Chicken will score you big points with whomever you're treating to dinner. Get the recipe now!
- 4 pieces Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (5-6 oz. pieces)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1 cup chicken broth (reduced sodium)
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tbsp salted butter
- Add the chicken breast to a large saute pan. Season with poultry seasoning. Add in the garlic and and half a cup of chicken broth. Start...
- Get the full instructions at Who Left the Fat Out?