Chicken, Pasta and Asparagus all in one pan.
- olive oil
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breast or 3-4 smaller ones
- salt and black pepper
- 3 cups fresh Asparagus cut into thirds
- 1/2 16 oz. box rigatoni pasta or penne or ziti or shells
- 4 cloves fresh garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley or 1/4 cup dried
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 15 ounce can crushed tomatoes or tomato sauce
- Put a large sauté pan on at medium high and add enough olive oil to cover the bottom. If the breasts are big cut into thirds by cutting...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks