Onde Onde is a popular traditional kuih in Malaysia. Chewy soft glutinous rice balls with aromatic palm sugar filling and coconut coating. Simply delicious!
- 200 grams glutinous rice flour (sifted)
- 180 grams orange sweet potato (cooked, peeled and mashed)
- 10 pandan leaves (cut into thin strips)
- 200 ml water
- 100 grams palm sugar (crushed)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 100 grams grated coconut (from young coconut)
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix young grated coconut with 1 tsp salt. Then steam for about 5 minutes and set aside. Next, prepare the filling. Crush palm sugar into...
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew