Homemade Olive Garden lasagna dip is an easy, delicious appetizer with layers of marinara sauce, sausage, beef, and cheeses. Grab some crostini and dig in!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 1/2 cups <a href="/recipes/quick-marinara-sauce-recipe/">marinara sauce</a>, (24 ounce jar)
- 1/4 pound italian sausage
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh basil, and/or oregano, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- additional basil and oregano, for topping
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet. Add the sausage and beef and cook, occasionally stirring and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic