These simple sugar cookies are big on flavor, but low on work! Just roll in sugar and bake - no rolling out cookie dough, no frosting or decorating the cookies. Scrumptious in flavor, but quick and easy.
- 4 sticks unsalted butter, softened (one-pound)
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 5 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- granulated sugar to roll cookie dough into
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cream sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, and salt with an electric mixer until smooth and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen