They are a firm but chewy cookie. They are much better the next day and I cannot say how long they can last, as we have never seen them past two days. It seems that just about everyone loves these cookies!
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup butter (softened, 2 sticks)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking sheets with cooking spray and set aside. Place rolled oats in a food processor or blender and...
- Get the full instructions at Vertically Challenged Mom