These tasty southern-style green beans are delicious as well as being easy. Gluten free.
- 11/2 lbs. fresh green beans (washed and ends cut off)
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 4-6 slices Applewood-smoked bacon (cut in 1-inch slices)
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic (from a jar)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Butter (if desired)
- In large Dutch oven, fry bacon. After bacon is almost cooked through on both sides add onion and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen