Oatmeal Raisin Rice Krispies Treats combine two of your classic favorites into one fantastic new treat. Tuck them into your kiddo’s lunchbox, they sure will thank you for it!
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, plus a pinch, divided
- 4 cups rice krispies cereal
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- In a large pot over medium-low heat, melt the butter. Add marshmallows and continue cooking and stirring until marshmallows are mostly...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic