Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies combine two of your favorite cookies into the best cookie ever. So incredible!
- 1 cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1 10 ounce package reese's peanut butter chips
- 1 cup reese's pieces
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, sugar, peanut butter, and eggs, beating on low, until blended. In a medium bowl,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic