Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars are a sweet treat for your workday lunchbox. Better make a double batch so you can share.
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup miniature m&m's candies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper and set aside. Place the rolled oats in the bowl of a food...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments