Oatmeal Cookie Granola Butter is totally, totally delish. Slather it on toast or dollop it into your favorite hot cereal.
- 1 1/3 cups old fashioned rolled oats, (110g)
- 1 cup pecans, (92g)
- 1/3 cup raw pepitas, (43g)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, (20g)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons monkfruit sweetener, or sugar-free sweetener of choice
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spread the oats onto a rimmed baking sheet and bake until the oats are lightly golden brown and toasted,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic