Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars are a bar dessert that can't be beat. Especially for how easy they are to make!
- 1 pouch betty crocker oatmeal chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 3 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with foil and spray the foil with non-stick cooking spray. In a large bowl with an...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic