This oatmeal bread recipe is flavored with honey and makes for an excellent breakfast.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, plus extra for kneading
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 1/4 teaspoons yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water, warmed to 90 degrees
- In a large bowl, mix together 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, the whole wheat flour, oats, yeast, and salt. Stir in butter and honey and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic