Super soft sugar cookies filled with a hidden pool of Nutella. There is nothing more fun than baking up a batch of Nutella-stuffed sugar cookies and sharing with everyone.
- 1/2 cup nutella
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, (344g)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar, plus extra for rolling
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 large egg yolk, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Dollop the Nutella in rounds that are about 1 teaspoon big on parchment lined baking pans. Freeze. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic