These fabulous muffins are so heavenly you won't want to stop eating them. Nutella spread is swirled into muffin batter making for a delicious special or holiday breakfast!
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (at room temperature 2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods) 2 tsp. baking powder 1/4 tsp. salt 1/4-1/2 cup Nutella, at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup canola oil (or coconut oil)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- Preheat oven to 425°. Beat butter, oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Mix dry ingredients together and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen