Nutella Banana Bread throws Nutella into the center of banana bread. What an amazing breakfast!
- 4 large bananas, ripened
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup nutella
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two loaf pans with baking spray. Line bottom of pan with parchment paper. Set aside. In a large mixing...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic