Jumbo shells are stuffed with ground round, spinach, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, eggs and onions then baked in your favorite spaghetti sauce. Another sprinkling of Parmesan cheese top off this wonderful Italian pasta dish.
- 3 packages frozen (chopped spinach)
- 3 pounds ground round
- 2 packages Philadelphia cream cheese, softened (8-ounce)
- 2 large onions (chopped)
- 8-oz. package Sargentos shredded Parmesan cheese (not the stuff in a can)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 jumbo eggs
- 2 package Barilla jumbo pasta shells (1-pound)
- 1 and 1 32-oz. jar Francesco Rinaldi Spaghetti sauce
- parmesan cheese and parsley for garnish
- Place frozen spinach in a strainer and run under hot water until thawed. Squeeze all of the water out and place in a large bowl. Set...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen