Citrus medica, odichukkutyhi naranga, narthangai, heralekai or citron pickled in salt is a good boost to the simple satwik food.
- 2-3 medium citron
- 2-3 Green chillies (birds eye chilli preffered)
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger root (finely chopped)
- 2-3 tbsp Sea salt (cystalline)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder (organic)
- Wash clean, pat dry and slit the chillies Peel and clean the ginger root. Chop into small pieces Wash the citron and dry them by wiping...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.