Eggplant parmesan done with baked eggplant slices instead of fried.
- 1 medium size eggplant
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 32 oz. jar marinara sauce (or canned roma tomatoes)
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese (or slices)
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 10-14 stalks fresh Asparagus (depending on the size)
- Set the oven at 400°F/205C. If you are not using a nonstick cookie sheet then line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray or wipe it...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks