This easy recipe for No Egg Cookies means you can have your favorite treat if you have an egg allergy, or you've simply run out of eggs!
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 2 ounces dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, plus 3 tbsp
- 1/2 teaspoon instant espresso powder, optional
- 1 pinch of fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Start by pre-heating your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. If you have a silicone baking mat, place it on top of a baking sheet;...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments