These no bake Whole30 apple almond butter bars will get you through your busy day! They’re so easy to make, you can make them every week.
- 1 cup almonds, (145g)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, plus additional for topping
- flaked sea salt
- 1 1/3 cups dates, loosely packed (200g)
- 1 cup dried apples, very firmly packed (90g)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 5 tablespoons creamy almond butter, melted, divided
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Bake the almonds until lightly brown and nutty smelling, about 10-12 minutes. Add the almonds, cinnamon...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments