A peanut butter pie truffle will wow your guests at any party. And it's a total cinch to make!
- 1 box white cake mix, or vanilla cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 8-ounce containers whipped topping, thawed, divided
- In a large bowl, whisk together cake mix, water, oil, and eggs, until mixture is just smooth. Pour batter into a lightly greased...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic