A No-Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Pie is just what the peanut butter lover in your life needs! That fluffernutter flavor with a decadent chocolate crust.
- 1 14.3 ounce package oreos
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 jar marshmallow cream, (7 ounces)
- 1 1/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2-3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- peanut butter, optional
- nutter butter cookies, or other peanut butter sandwich cookies (optional)
- For the Crust: Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic