No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars are everything you want in a dessert. Sweet, salty, and oh so wonderful.
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups finely crushed pretzels, try butter snaps!
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1 12 ounce package milk chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, pretzel crumbs, powdered sugar, and 1 cup creamy peanut butter. Mix until well-combined, and press...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic