Nicoise Salad is quick and easy for any weeknight. It's protein packed, and will make even the hungriest teenager happy.
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, or mixed romaine salad greens
- 1 pound small red potatoes, boiled and sliced
- 8 ounces green beans, steamed
- 2 small can tunas, drained (good quality)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced (large)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup greek olives, pitted (optional)
- 2 baby cucumbers, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- your favorite salad dressing, for serving
- Place romaine greens on a large serving plate. Arrange potatoes and green beans around the side of the platter. Place the tuna in the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic