Nacho Casserole is an easy dinner with a whole lot of awesome. A new twist for taco Tuesday!
- 1 pound ground beef, or ground turkey
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 4 cups crushed tortilla chips, or nacho cheese doritos
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 10 ounce can ro-tel
- 8 ounces extra sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- sour cream
- taco sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook the ground beef or turkey until cooked through and no longer pink, breaking it into small pieces as it cooks....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic