If you’re looking for a simple dish with some rustic elegance, try this Mushroom Swiss Chard Pasta! It’s filled with cozy flavours and looks so pretty with the colourful chard.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch rainbow swiss chard, stems sliced and leaves roughly chopped
- 1 pound brown button mushrooms
- 12 ounces tagliatelle, or other long pasta
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth, or vegetable broth
- 1 ounce grated parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- cracked black pepper, to serve
- Make browned butter: Add the butter to a small saucepan and heat over medium-low heat. Melt and gently cook until the butter is deep...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments